Devon Chamber of Commerce is one of a number of business support and enterprise agencies based in the county. As the leading independent business organisation in the city we are able to offer a wide range of business support and advice to you and your business, whether you’re looking to start-up, grow or develop your business offer.
All Chamber members also have access to free telephone business support as part of their member benefits.
View current Tender opportunities here.
The business support guides below were published by Plymouth City Council which pull together a variety of support and guidance streams available to businesses.
- Business and Self-Employedinformation from Gov.uk. Read information about starting up and running a business in the UK, including help if you’re self-employed or a sole trader.
- Setting upinformation from Gov.uk. Information and training to guide people through the process of starting up a business.
- Contracts finder. Search for information about contracts worth over £10,000 with the government and its agencies.
- National mentoring network. Access information to put your business in touch with mentoring organisations across the UK.
- National Business Support telephone helpline – 0845 600 9006
Chamber Mentoring Service
Business Support Helpline
events and training
Business Visit @The Blue Seafood Company
Why not join us for our first business visit of 2018. Our member The Blue Sea Food Company has kindly offered to host a small business visit for our members...
Introduction to Exporting - a BCC accredited training course for both experienced and new exporters
Introduction to Exporting This course provides a sound introduction to the role of export, giving delegates an overall picture of how the many elements of international trade fit together. Delegates...
Meet the Neighbour: Somerset – Devon – Exeter - Sold Out!
Devon Chamber of Commerce is excited to be holding the annual Meet the Neighbour event with Exeter Chamber of Commerce and Somerset Chamber...