Devon Chamber of Commerce is one of a number of business support and enterprise agencies based in the county. As the leading independent business organisation in the city we are able to offer a wide range of business support and advice to you and your business, whether you’re looking to start-up, grow or develop your business offer.
All Chamber members also have access to free telephone business support as part of their member benefits.
View current Tender opportunities here.
The business support guides below were published by Plymouth City Council which pull together a variety of support and guidance streams available to businesses.
- Business and Self-Employedinformation from Gov.uk. Read information about starting up and running a business in the UK, including help if you’re self-employed or a sole trader.
- Setting upinformation from Gov.uk. Information and training to guide people through the process of starting up a business.
- Contracts finder. Search for information about contracts worth over £10,000 with the government and its agencies.
- National mentoring network. Access information to put your business in touch with mentoring organisations across the UK.
- National Business Support telephone helpline – 0845 600 9006
Chamber Mentoring Service
Business Support Helpline
events and training
Finish IT Tour
The world’s number 1 business expert, serial entrepreneur and best-selling author, Brad Sugars, is coming to the South West from Las Vegas for his global ‘Finish It Tour’. The evening...
Plymouth Argyle - From Bust To Boom
An Exclusive opportunity to go behind the scenes at home park and hear from James Brent how Argyle successfully managed itself out of administration and is looking to the future....
Networking Plus: with an exclusive Poppies Wave Tour
Networking Plus is Devon Chamber's premier networking event where delegates can benefit from the following: An arrival drink and delicious two course lunch in the wonderful surrounds of The...