For Charities Devon Chamber offers a route in to speak with local businesses alongside promotion and advice to help you generate funds for your cause and ensure staff have the necessary skills and opportunities available to them to achieve your aims.
Our Charity membership is only eligible to those which conform to our Chamber definition of “fundraising charities for a social welfare purpose”.
Networking: With a range of free networking events each year for Chamber members, and over 80 networking events throughout the year, Chamber membership gives you the perfect opportunity to meet and connect with a wide range of businesses as a way to encourage them to support your cause.
Promotion: Put your cause in the spotlight with Chamber member promotional opportunities. All Chamber member charities can submit fundraising news for inclusion in our weekly Fundraising Round up featured in our email newsletter, Elink. Push your message further with the option to submit news stories for consideration for our bi-monthly magazine, Chamberlink or take advantage of the heavily discounted member advertising rates.
Contacts: If you’re looking to grow your corporate fundraising, contacts are key. As a member of Devon Chamber you’ll be eligible for a copy of our member database, helping you to make contact with the businesses you want to approach to support your cause.
These are just a few of the benefits available to you as part of Chamber membership, browse the full benefits of membership here.
What’s included in your membership?
- Access to free to attend events for Chamber members including Meet the Chamber, International Trade Club events and City Conversations
- Free copy of the Chamber member database
- Free Legal, Health & Safety and Tax Support via the Business Support Helpline
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Discounted attendance fees for Chamber networking events
- Free membership to Devon Junior Chamber
- Free access to the Chamber Mentoring Service
- Access to Chamber Tender Alerts
- 6 editions a year of Chamberlink, our bi-monthly business publication
- Free inclusion in our Business Directory on the Chamber website
- Free Press & PR opportunities
- Use of the Devon Chamber Member logo
- Access to Member to Member discounts to help save you, your employees and your business money
- Discounted Foreign Exchange for International Trade
- Discounted Training programmes
- Discounted Marketing Skills & Social Media workshops
- Reduced monthly parking permits for the City Centre
- Discounted AA Membership
- Discounted Fuel Card
- Discounted Merchant Services
- Chamber Utilities
- Free International Trade advice
- Free membership to the Devon International Trade Forum
- Export Documentation needs analysis
- Discounted Export documentation
- DHL Shipping benefit
How much does it cost?
Charity membership to Devon Chamber of Commerce costs £159 + VAT Per annum
Have questions? See our Membership FAQs
events and training
Christmas Jingle Meet the Chamber - With Kingsbridge & Salcombe Chamber
Join us for our FREE networking event, Meet The Chamber. The KSCC and Devon Chamber This Festive networking event is being held in conjunction with Kingsbridge and Salcombe Chambers of...
Crunchy Breakfast December
Please note: We are experiencing technical difficulties with online payments, please email email@example.com or call 01752 220471 to book, we will invoice directly...
ASEAN: Sizzling Southeast Asia Roadshow: Exeter
Devon Chamber of Commerce and the UK-ASEAN, the leading UK-based organisation promoting trade and investment between the UK and ASEAN’s dynamic markets. Southeast...