What is E-Z Cert?
The Chamber can check, approve and stamp Certificates of Origin electronically and return them direct to exporters on-line, to be printed out at the exporters premises.
E-Z Cert is the Electronic Certification service and is a venture between the British Chambers of Commerce (BCC) on behalf of the Certification and International Trade Committee, the Arab-British Chamber of Commerce (ABCC) and i2i Infinity Ltd. Since the launch of e-z Cert Version 2 early in 2003, it has allowed exporters to apply electronically for EC and Arab Certificates of Origin directly from their PC internet connection.
What are the benefits?
- Speed - An approximate 1 hour turnaround time
- Cost Savings (Couriers, Postal Service, Staff Resource etc)
- No Additional Cost Implications to the Company
- Effective Communication
- A Professional End Product
- Security - Absolute security in the processing of documents
Exporters require the following:
E-Z Cert is an online service which requires a computer or device with a web browser and internet access.
A nearby laser printer suitable for printing onto the pre-printed Certificate of Origin documents. Suitable printers need to support accurate paper handling and full HP PCL4 compatibility e.g. HP LaserJet 4, 5, 6, 4000 and 5000. Any HP LaserJet with the "L" suffix is not suitable e.g. HP6L.
- The i2i Document Viewer is required to view and print documents. This can be downloaded free of charge from the i2i web site www.i2i-infinity.co.uk/downloads
THE FUTURE OF e-z Cert
- Completion of all documents on-line
- Interaction with third parties on-line
- Encouraging overseas customs and customers to accept electronic documents
E-Z CERT EXPRESS INSTRUCTIONS
For instructions on how to use e-z Cert eXpress, please click here
what's on calendar
Please hover over the square to learn what the event is.
- International Trade
- Plymouth Junior Chamber
- City Deal
- Plymouth Business Week