AGM and Launch of Devon Chamber Awards
Monday 26/06/2017 - Monday 26/06/2017
Devon Chamber of Commerce Chairman, Richard Stevens, the Board of Directors and the Chamber team invite our members to join us for 2017's Annual General Meeting.
Delegates can expect the following agenda:
- To receive the Chairman's report for 2016-2017 and to receive the audited accounts for 2016-2017
- To receive result of the member ballot detailing the five successful Board candidates
- To receive a presentation from the Chief Executive on Devon Chamber’s strategy for 2017-2018
- To ask any questions you may have relating to the above subjects
- To discuss any other matter which the Chairman considers relevant of which notice has been given in writing to the Chair or Chief Executive, prior to the meeting.
Voting cards will be issued to members
The evening will also see the launch of the Devon Chamber Awards, where members can find out details about to how to enter and more.
Not a member? Don't worry join us for the evening to meet the team and learn more about becoming a member.
Date: Monday 26th June
Venue: National Marine Aquarium, Rope Walk, Coxside, Plymouth PL4 0LF
Cost: FREE TO ALL
events and training
DYNAMIC DEVON! One Day Conference - cancelled
DYNAMIC DEVON CONFERENCE CANCELLED Thursday 22 March Unfortunately, due to a severe outbreak of flu which has recently affected a large number of Chamber staff, we have had to...
Beco@ Crunchy Breakfast
Owen Griffiths from Beco energy solutions will be talking about decentralised power and the shift towards an exciting low carbon economy with an abundance...
E-Z Cert Workshop - Certified Documents OnLine
E-Z CERT WORKSHOP – CERTIFIED DOCUMENTS ONLINE Course Overview Designed with efficiency and ease of use in mind, an increasing number of companies are finding it quicker and cheaper to...