AGM and Launch of Devon Chamber Awards
Monday 26/06/2017 - Monday 26/06/2017
Devon Chamber of Commerce Chairman, Richard Stevens, the Board of Directors and the Chamber team invite our members to join us for 2017's Annual General Meeting.
Delegates can expect the following agenda:
- To receive the Chairman's report for 2016-2017 and to receive the audited accounts for 2016-2017
- To receive result of the member ballot detailing the five successful Board candidates
- To receive a presentation from the Chief Executive on Devon Chamber’s strategy for 2017-2018
- To ask any questions you may have relating to the above subjects
- To discuss any other matter which the Chairman considers relevant of which notice has been given in writing to the Chair or Chief Executive, prior to the meeting.
Voting cards will be issued to members
The evening will also see the launch of the Devon Chamber Awards, where members can find out details about to how to enter and more.
Not a member? Don't worry join us for the evening to meet the team and learn more about becoming a member.
Date: Monday 26th June
Venue: National Marine Aquarium, Rope Walk, Coxside, Plymouth PL4 0LF
Cost: FREE TO ALL
events and training
Join us for our monthly networking breakfast event to debate the county's crunchy topics. This Crunchy Breakfast will be in partnership with Newton Abbot Chamber. Delegates will hear from Daryl...
Meet The Chamber: South Devon
Join us for a FREE networking event brought to you by Devon Chamber of Commerce and Brixham Chamber of Commerce. This event...
Met Office Business Visit
Join us for a Business Visit to the Met Office in Exeter Hear how the Met Office fulfils its mission to use leading edge science to help people make informed...