AGM and Launch of Devon Chamber Awards
Monday 26/06/2017 - Monday 26/06/2017
Devon Chamber of Commerce Chairman, Richard Stevens, the Board of Directors and the Chamber team invite our members to join us for 2017's Annual General Meeting.
Delegates can expect the following agenda:
- To receive the Chairman's report for 2016-2017 and to receive the audited accounts for 2016-2017
- To receive result of the member ballot detailing the five successful Board candidates
- To receive a presentation from the Chief Executive on Devon Chamber’s strategy for 2017-2018
- To ask any questions you may have relating to the above subjects
- To discuss any other matter which the Chairman considers relevant of which notice has been given in writing to the Chair or Chief Executive, prior to the meeting.
Voting cards will be issued to members
The evening will also see the launch of the Devon Chamber Awards, where members can find out details about to how to enter and more.
Not a member? Don't worry join us for the evening to meet the team and learn more about becoming a member.
Date: Monday 26th June
Venue: National Marine Aquarium, Rope Walk, Coxside, Plymouth PL4 0LF
Cost: FREE TO ALL
events and training
Crunchy Breakfast January
You will no doubt know GDPR is coming in May, so make sure you start the New Year by getting completely up to speed. Join us for a General...
South West Skills Conference 2018
We would like to invite you to register to attend the 2018 South West Skills Conference which will be held on Friday 19th January at the McMillan Theatre in Bridgwater,...
Enjoy one of our premier networking events, where delegates can hear from our sponsors City College Plymouth about the number of different ways the College can support your business and...