Purpose and Aim
Making the Chamber more accessible and worthwhile for local businesses and increasing our membership is a key priority for the future. The Chamber is continually striving to improve the services that it offers to its members. Our aim is to make sure that all of our members get the most out of being part of a proactive business organisation.
The Chamber's fundamental purpose is to lead the private sector, improving the business environment for Devon's economy.
We strive to:
- Provide value-added services to our members
- Promote our members’ interests, using our influence wherever appropriate, as the independent voice of local business
- Represent our members views and priorities in relation to the local economy
- Be a champion of best commercial practice
- Work in partnership with the community
- Deliver quality, thought and action
Developing your business further
events and training
Crunchy Breakfast January
You will no doubt know GDPR is coming in May, so make sure you start the New Year by getting completely up to speed. Join us for a General...
South West Skills Conference 2018
We would like to invite you to register to attend the 2018 South West Skills Conference which will be held on Friday 19th January at the McMillan Theatre in Bridgwater,...
Enjoy one of our premier networking events, where delegates can hear from our sponsors City College Plymouth about the number of different ways the College can support your business and...