Purpose and Aim
Making the Chamber more accessible and worthwhile for local businesses and increasing our membership is a key priority for the future. The Chamber is continually striving to improve the services that it offers to its members. Our aim is to make sure that all of our members get the most out of being part of a proactive business organisation.
The Chamber's fundamental purpose is to lead the private sector, improving the business environment for Devon's economy.
We strive to:
- Provide value-added services to our members
- Promote our members’ interests, using our influence wherever appropriate, as the independent voice of local business
- Represent our members views and priorities in relation to the local economy
- Be a champion of best commercial practice
- Work in partnership with the community
- Deliver quality, thought and action
Developing your business further
events and training
Join us for our monthly networking breakfast event to debate the county's crunchy topics. This Crunchy Breakfast will be in partnership with Newton Abbot Chamber. Delegates will hear from Daryl...
Meet The Chamber: South Devon
Join us for a FREE networking event brought to you by Devon Chamber of Commerce and Brixham Chamber of Commerce. This event...
Met Office Business Visit
Join us for a Business Visit to the Met Office in Exeter Hear how the Met Office fulfils its mission to use leading edge science to help people make informed...