Purpose and Aim
Making the Chamber more accessible and worthwhile for local businesses and increasing our membership is a key priority for the future. The Chamber is continually striving to improve the services that it offers to its members. Our aim is to make sure that all of our members get the most out of being part of a proactive business organisation.
The Chamber's fundamental purpose is to lead the private sector, improving the business environment for Devon's economy.
We strive to:
- Provide value-added services to our members
- Promote our members’ interests, using our influence wherever appropriate, as the independent voice of local business
- Represent our members views and priorities in relation to the local economy
- Be a champion of best commercial practice
- Work in partnership with the community
- Deliver quality, thought and action
Developing your business further
events and training
Business Visit @The Blue Seafood Company
Why not join us for our first business visit of 2018. Our member The Blue Sea Food Company has kindly offered to host a small business visit for our members...
Introduction to Exporting - a BCC accredited training course for both experienced and new exporters
Introduction to Exporting This course provides a sound introduction to the role of export, giving delegates an overall picture of how the many elements of international trade fit together. Delegates...
Meet the Neighbour: Somerset – Devon – Exeter - Sold Out!
Devon Chamber of Commerce is excited to be holding the annual Meet the Neighbour event with Exeter Chamber of Commerce and Somerset Chamber...