Purpose and Aim
Making the Chamber more accessible and worthwhile for local businesses and increasing our membership is a key priority for the future. The Chamber is continually striving to improve the services that it offers to its members. Our aim is to make sure that all of our members get the most out of being part of a proactive business organisation.
The Chamber's fundamental purpose is to lead the private sector, improving the business environment for Devon's economy.
We strive to:
- Provide value-added services to our members
- Promote our members’ interests, using our influence wherever appropriate, as the independent voice of local business
- Represent our members views and priorities in relation to the local economy
- Be a champion of best commercial practice
- Work in partnership with the community
- Deliver quality, thought and action
Developing your business further
events and training
Finish IT Tour
The world’s number 1 business expert, serial entrepreneur and best-selling author, Brad Sugars, is coming to the South West from Las Vegas for his global ‘Finish It Tour’. The evening...
Plymouth Argyle - From Bust To Boom
An Exclusive opportunity to go behind the scenes at home park and hear from James Brent how Argyle successfully managed itself out of administration and is looking to the future....
Networking Plus: with an exclusive Poppies Wave Tour
Networking Plus is Devon Chamber's premier networking event where delegates can benefit from the following: An arrival drink and delicious two course lunch in the wonderful surrounds of The...