Become a Patron
The patrons of Devon Chamber are some of the best-known and respected names in the local business community.
Through their support for the Chamber, patrons demonstrate their commitment to the development of the economy and business in Devon. Their brands gain considerable exposure to the business community as a result of the Chamber’s extensive and widespread lobbying and representational activities. Consequently patrons are better able to influence and network with key people and organisations in the region.
Benefits of Patronage
Patronage benefits are tailored and negotiated to meet the individual requirements for your business.
Typically a patronage scheme is drawn from a mix of the following benefits:
- Prominent logo positioning on the following Chamber communication channels:
- On the Chamber web site
- In every issue of Chamberlink, distributed bi-monthly with a readership of over 3,000 businesses in and around Plymouth
- In the weekly Elink Newsletter, distributed to over 3,500 business email addresses
- Acknowledgement of patrons’ support in the Chamber’s reception area
- Full corporate Chamber membership for the period of the patronage
- A full page advertisement in Chamberlink per year
- Complimentary tables at a range of high profile, prestigious Chamber events
- Free attendance for one at all Chamber networking events including Crunchy Breakfast (monthly), Networking-Plus Lunch (bi-annually), Small business network (monthly), Social Events (bi-monthly)
- Opportunities to present your business to decision makers, purchasers and politicians
- Individual marketing and promotional initiatives as agreed
- Attendance at the quarterly Chamber Stakeholder briefing, comprising the leading business people in the city
- Attendance at the Chamber’s ‘Chairman’s Annual Lunch’ according to availability where matters of key importance to the Plymouth economy are discussed under Chatham house rules
- Free attendance for two at the annual British Chambers of Commerce conference, giving the opportunity to network with senior executives of leading UK businesses.
Whilst this serves as a guideline to the opportunities available for patrons, we are happy to discuss any other specific requirements you may have as we believe that patronage is about partnership and building a relationship that works for both parties.
To find out more about how you can become a Patron of the Chamber please contact Suzi Cumberland on 01752 273885 or email Suzi.Cumberland@devonchamber.co.uk
events and training
Crunchy Breakfast January
You will no doubt know GDPR is coming in May, so make sure you start the New Year by getting completely up to speed. Join us for a General...
South West Skills Conference 2018
We would like to invite you to register to attend the 2018 South West Skills Conference which will be held on Friday 19th January at the McMillan Theatre in Bridgwater,...
Enjoy one of our premier networking events, where delegates can hear from our sponsors City College Plymouth about the number of different ways the College can support your business and...